Perth, Western Australia
Carl works with adults, offering both individual and couples counselling from the Hay St, Perth office.
- Suicidal thoughts
- Relationship issues
- Individual issues
- Anger management
- Men’s wellbeing
- Individual Counselling
- Relationship Counselling
- Marriage Counselling
- Employee Assistance Program
- NDIS Counselling
I believe it is important to provide a calm welcoming environment to my clients, without judgement or bias to enable them to feel comfortable to discuss any concerns or situations that brings them to a counselling service.
I believe my effective interpersonal skills using a humanistic approach enables clients to feel less isolated while providing hope to their situation.
During my time served as a crisis supporter and mentor I found this approach worked well with people experiencing suicidal thoughts and anxiety.
- Unconditional positive regard
- Mindfulness training
- Trauma informed care
- Goal setting
- Self-care and wellness planning
- Solution focused therapy
Carl has worked within the disability sector providing support to clients with Autism since 2019.
Carl has been involved with domestic violence groups as a facilitator and anger management educator at Relationships Australia.
Carl also has extensive experience as a crisis support at Lifeline Australia including mentoring new volunteers and supervision of the call centre.
- Bachelor of counselling Edith Cowan University
- Diploma of Mental Health
- Mindfulness master practitioner
- Family and domestic violence workshop Relationships Australia
- Anger Management Relationships Australia
- Applied suicide intervention skills training Lifeline WA
- Quality, Safety and You – NDIS Worker Orientation Module