Vision Counselling and Psychology provides child counselling from our Rockingham office. Counselling for children and parents is available.
Our counsellor can assist with a range of issues including –
- Behavioural issues and management for children 0-12 years
- Understanding your teenager
- Most parenting concerns
- Understanding child development (ages & stages)
- Toilet training
- Fussy eaters
- Sleeping issues (getting your toddler to stay in bed)
- Referral to speech pathology
All of these issues when worked through can enhance family relationships.
To discuss your concerns or to make an appointment for counselling for your child in Rockingham, please contact us.