Counselling and Psychology Jobs
Vision Counselling and Psychology is currently seeking like minded, experienced counsellors and psychologists to help us grow our professional network in the Perth and regional Western Australia.
If you are interested in working with Vision, please read the information on our culture and professional membership policy and complete the Register Your Interest form.
- Our strength is in our team.
- We seek team members for the long term.
- We are a family friendly practice and understand that team members have family commitments that have to be prioritised.
- We understand the importance of mental health not only for our clients but also for our team.
- We take into account what each of our team members career goals are and we try to assist them to reach these whenever we can.
- We value all of our team members equally.
- We listen to our team members, we value their opinions and feedback and we are open to their ideas for service improvement.
- We value and embrace a sense of humour.
Professional membership policy
It is Vision Counselling and Psychology’s policy that all counselling and psychology employees and contractors are a member of a relevant professional association according to their qualifications such as
- Australian Counselling Association (ACA) or Psychotherapy and Counselling Federation of Australia (PACFA)
- Australian Association of Social Workers (AASW)
- Australian Psychological Society (APS) or Australian Clinical Psychology Association (ACPA)
Counsellors are required to be listed on the Australian Register of Counsellors and Psychotherapists (ARCAP).
Psychologists are required to be listed on Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA).
It is the responsibility of each therapist to meet the annual requirements for membership of their relevant association including professional supervision and professional development.