Vision is committed to providing high quality services and meeting your needs.
We value your compliments and concerns.
Please let us know what we do well and where we can improve our services.
Help us to improve
- We want to understand how we can best deliver services to you
- You are welcome to speak to our staff if you have any feedback you wish to share
- We welcome feedback via our website, email and telephone
What you can expect
- We will respond to your feedback promptly
- We will take your feedback seriously
- We will keep you informed about the progress of your feedback
- We will respect your privacy
External complaint mechanisms
- If you do not feel comfortable raising a concern directly with us or are not satisfied with the outcome, assistance is available.
- Please ask us for an internal review of our decision or for assistance in accessing external complaint resolution mechanisms.
- The Health and Disability Complaints Office (HaDSCO) is an independent Statutory Authority offering an impartial resolution service for complaints relating to health, disability and mental health services in Western Australia and the Indian Ocean Territories. You have the option to contact HaDSCO on (08) 6551 7600 for an external investigation of a complaint.