Perth, Western Australia
Nadine works with individuals and couples and teenagers 14 years and over.
- Individual issues
- Relationships including FIFO issues
- Couples and Marriage Counselling including pre marriage, infidelity and sexual issues
- Stress, anxiety, depression, trauma informed
- Body image and self esteem
- Cancer related emotional and relationship issues
- Work related issues
- Grief, loss and anger
- Life transitions and finding meaning
- Goal setting and future creation
- Emotional awareness and management
- Abandonment and trust issues
- Early childhood abuse
- Problem solving skills
- Individual Counselling
- Relationship Counselling
- Marriage Counselling
- Employee Assistance Program
- NDIS Counselling
I am aware of the trust and courage it takes to reach out for support with some of the most delicate areas of life.
Through warmth, genuine care and compassion for each person, I aim to make my clients feel heard, valued, accepted and supported in all of my interactions.
The client and their concerns are most important and I respect their values and the goals that they wish to accomplish.
I intend that the client feels heard and known for who they are and what they want in their life and relationships.
I focus on developing a strong, compassionate and trusting therapeutic relationship with each unique individual through a person centered approach where the person feels acknowledged, heard and known.
During therapy I aim to empower the person by focusing on their strengths and assist them to explore their values, develop awareness, self-value and self-care and to recognize their needs and how they can be met.
I believe all people are valuable and deserve to have the best life possible.
As well as Cognitive Behavioral and Acceptance Commitment Therapy principles I use mindfulness, visual imagery, chair work, body awareness, breathing, art therapy and problem solving processes.
I focus on what is within the client’s power in order to create lasting change.
I bring all the skills I have to assist each person to achieve what they want in the counselling process and in their life.
- Diploma of Counselling, Australian Institute of Professional Counsellors (AIPC)
- The Australian Centre for Eating Disorders (ACFED)
- Certified to Lead – Body Project and Project Health Interventions
- Australian Association of Cognitive Behavioral Therapists (AACBT) member
- Certified Level 1 and 2 Gottman Relationship Counselling
- Certified Prepare-Enrich Program for Relationship Counselling
Nadine is a member of the Australian Counselling Association (ACA). She is also a Psychosocial Support Volunteer with Canteen and works in the Zero2Hero schools program.