Vision Counselling and Psychology (Vision) was established in 2009 to provide professional counselling, psychology and disability services to Western Australian’s.
Over the years Vision has grown from a private practice to a multidisciplinary team working in the Perth metropolitan, Rockingham, Peel and the South West regions of WA.
Vision continues to work in private practice and has partnered with local, state and federal government, community service providers and corporate companies developing and facilitating counselling, psychology and well being programs.
To empower our clients with a positive vision and direction for their future. We will inspire individuals to reach their full potential.
- Provide a professional and confidential counselling service to West Australians
- Help our clients to gain clarity and vision
- Equip our clients with tools and strategies to overcome challenges
- Empower our clients to set and achieve goals, move forward and feel good
- Support our clients, colleagues and our community when in need through quality counselling services
- We use vision, foresight and focus
- We nurture the 3 traits of counselling – to be caring, empathic, genuine
- We hold privacy and confidentiality at the forefront of our service
- We serve and support our community
- We act with professionalism and integrity
- We respect others at all times
- We empower our clients to discover and problem solve
- We are creative, resourceful and think outside the dodecahedron
- We build strong networks within the community
- We encourage open communication